DOGZILLA! (Not your typical weiner)


The Dogzilla truck is here!

Objects are larger than they appear
Dogzilla Dog (Top)
All beef frank topped with avocado, grilled onions, bacon bits, Furikake seasoning (Japanese Seasoning consisting of sesame seeds, chopped seaweed, salt, and sugar), Japanese mayo (also known as JAYO), and teriyaki sauce.

Furikake Dog (Bottom)
Spicy hot link topped with grilled onions, spicy Japanese mayo blend, teriyaki sauce, Furikake seasoning, Nori strips (Roasted Seaweed Strips)

Comparing the two hot dogs, I'd say the Furikake Dog wins, hands down. I felt like I was eating a sushi roll, but it was a hot dog. Definitely played tricks on my palette.  Each hot dog was about $5, but it fills you up! I definitely will be back, and Dogzilla will too! Their truck will be at the University Town Center Leasing Office in Irvine, CA every Tuesdays from 12:00-2:00pm this month! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment