The. Best. Travel. Mug. EVER.

We've all been there. You buy a stylish new travel mug only to find that it leaks, and doesn't really keep your drink cold/hot for more than an hour-tops. Well ladies and gentlemen, trust me when I say I have found THE BEST TRAVEL MUG EVER. IN THE WORLD. Maybe, don't quote me on that. Anyways, here it is!
 
 Featuring, the AUTOSEAL® Aria Stainless Steel Travel Mug from Contigo. Clever brand name isn't it? I bought these when they were selling them at Costco for $19.99 in a two pack. It came in two colors, blue and green. 

I did my own little experiments to test this new travel mug:
1. To see how long it would keep my drink warm, I poured in hot water in the morning  at 10:00am and did not drink it until 1:00pm. The result? IT WAS PIPING HOT! I almost burnt my tongue. But nonetheless, I was very excited that indeed this travel mug keeps my drink not only warm, but HOT! :)

2. To see how long it would keep my drink cold, I poured in cold water in the after noon at 12:00pm. I left the mug in the car on a very hot afternoon and did not return to it until 5:00pm. And lo and behold, my water was still icy cold. Ah--so refreshing.

3. To test how leak proof this mug was, I poured in water, closed it, and shook it vigorously several times. No leakage all around. I also purposely dropped the mug on the floor several times and once again, no leaks and the button-top stayed closed. Yay. 

Well, there you have it. This is the best travel mug ever. I love it and I have been using it everyday. Try for yourself.

No comments:

Post a Comment