Why Spicy Tuna makes me fat

Today I woke up & wanted to make my own sushi. I immediately looked up the recipe for my my all time favorite: Spicy Tuna roll.

However, I quickly learned that Spicy Tuna is made with mayonnaise & sriracha. Noo! No wonder I've been gaining weight from an apparently low-cal food! But it's okay, today me & beb ended up making our own Spicy Tuna rolls, with 50% less mayo, and mostly sriracha :) The result? Hmm...we'll have to try better next time....but I guess I still love Spicy Tuna enough to eat it again.

Ingredients
2 cups sushi rice
5 tbs Mizkan Sushi Seasoning
1 tbs mayo
1.5 tbs Sriracha
1 lb tuna
2 sheets seaweed

What to do
1. Cook 2 cups rice in rice cooker
2. When rice is cooked, mix in Mizkan Sushi Seasoning while rice is hot.
3. Place seaweed on flat surface and spread rice on it
*tip: to prevent rice from sticking to spoon, wet spoon with warm water
4. Line up tuna on one half of the seaweed sheet
5. Roll & cut into pieces of your liking

No comments:

Post a Comment