KOGI BBQ--must try

Spicy Pork & Short Rib Tacos, Kogi BBQ Truck $2 each
*Don't forget to ask for sauce to kick the flavor up a notch!

So it took me awhile before I was able to track down Kogi's truck. For those of you who don't know, Kogi has a huge fan base of underground followers. My roommate and I had to plan ahead to make sure we were early in line (I suggest arriving 1 hour beforehand)!
When we got there, there was a small line about 10 people. It took us about half an hour before it was our turn to order. FINALLY, I get to put in my order for Spicy Pork Tacos and Short Rib Tacos. The Spicy Pork tacos were by far my favorite--they were well seasoned, juicy, and everything just melts together perfectly. They also have a secret menu on their website (not shown on the truck)--tasty treats like the Blackjack Quesadilla!

No comments:

Post a Comment