Never go hungry..on Thursdays at least


Food Truck Fare Thursdays! 
11:00 AM - 02:00 PM 
@ OC Fair & Event Center
Visit twitter.com/ocfair for this week's location.
Free admission and parking. 
Food prices vary per truck.

Sometimes, it's pretty hard to follow all your favorite food trucks. Their locations are different every day and even at different times of the day. With my busy schedule, I really don't have time to keep track of all of them. That's why I'm soo happy that the OC Fairgrounds is having Food Truck Fare Thursdays! Now I can try new food trucks all in one place, at the same time every week. I love how its during lunchtime, but I do wish they would consider doing this for dinner time as well.


About this event
Food Truck Fare Thursdays will bring a variety of gourmet food trucks that change weekly. You can follow their Twitter to see food trucks are coming for the week. This past week featured nom-worthy trucks like Calbi BBQ, Piaggio On Wheels, Barcelona On The Go, BaconMANia, Tornado Potato, The Burnt Truck, Chunk N Chip, and Louks To Go!

No comments:

Post a Comment